5 Tips for best holidays with children in Chianti
Every year, families with children have trouble deciding summer holidays destination.
Parents under stress just dream of peace, sun and good sleeps, but need to find a place where children can be entertained.
So, best solution could be an holiday farmhouse in Chianti: the ideal compromise to please adults and children and let them spend days away from the monotony, if you take care to choose a facility which allows many different and pleasant activities.
In order to be sure to choose the best farmhouse for your stay, you should have a talk with the Chief of staff, before to book, so to find out the amenities they offer and what you could arrange on the scene.
Here are the best ideas to keep your children on the jump while you are having your well-deserved relax in Tuscany with your family:
1. Cooking classes for children. Have you ever noticed how seriously children undertake when they are asked to perform adult tasks? Under the guidance of experienced staff, they could have fun to cook, while learning about the typical dishes of Tuscan tradition.
2. Visit the cities of art: Chianti is a perfect starting point to reach the main cities of art in Tuscany. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the major museums in the world with your children. Here they will see live masterpieces they will later study at school: paintings can be very different from the images shown on the books.
3. Make a barbecue: summer dinners definitely need outdoor grill. Teach your children how to wield that spatula like a grill master and tradition will be safe.of art: Chianti is a perfect starting point to reach the main cities of art in Tuscany. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the major museums in the world with your children. Here they will see live masterpieces they will later study at school: paintings can be very different from the images shown on the books.
4. Having fun in the pool: an infinity pool overlooking the panorama of the Tuscan countryside is an experience of relaxation that will help you pass even the more gray winter.
5. Discover the making of wine and oil: a real farm producing wine and olive oil can arrange genuine tasting: a unique opportunity for citizens of all ages. And although children will not sip the wine, it might be interesting to let them understand how the vineyards and olive trees they see through the window of the farmhouse can be transformed into food.
A dream? At the Relais Borgo di Pietrafitta in Castellina in Chianti this holiday is reality: all these activities will make you feel part of the rural tradition of hospitality that dates back to Middle Age.
In the heart of the Tuscan countryside, where parents and children can stay in harness with nature, your holiday will truly be a family holiday.
Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais - Località Pietrafitta n.46, 53011 Castellina in Chianti (Siena), Italia
T. (+39) 0577.741390 F. (+39) 0577.740049 - email@example.com
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- 4 Honeymoon Hotspots for Cash-Strapped Newlyweds
- The 8 Weirdest Record-Breaking Road Side Attractions
- Top 5 Best Places to Work in the United States
- Rome Hotel in via Cavour: the luxury of being at the cross of endless possibilities
- 4 Things Londoners Should Check Out in the When Visiting the States